RESUELTA // Job offer in the VEGA IFIC group - KM3Net electronics
The KM3NeT neutrino telescope is currently under construction, and the VEGA group of the IFIC has a vacancy in the area of electronics for KM3NeT in Valencia that needs to be filled.
We are looking for an engineer or physicist to work on the integration of the KM3NeT neutrino telescope base modules, the development of acquisition and test boards, and the calibration of the acquisition board compasses.
Start of the contract: as soon as possible.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas will be highly valued:
- Design of digital electronics, both at the hardware and firmware level.
- Optical and optoelectronic devices.
- Selection of electronic components.
- Reliability in electronic devices.
- Integration of modules of the bases of the KM3NeT experiment compass calibration.
- Design of electronic schematics/layout of high-speed PCBs.
- Generate technical documentation of the project hardware (specifications, validations, etc.)
- Definition and management of HW technical requirements of assigned projects.
- Firmware development for KM3NeT acquisition boards in VHDL/Verilog.